We don’t know about you, but we’ve always wondered what being the next Toto Wolff or Christian Horner would be like—making the big calls, hiring and firing drivers, and watching out for the next up-and-coming talent. Sounds good, right?
With F1 Manager 2023, you have the chance to do exactly that. Well, minus the travelling.
The game invites you to be the boss of your own Formula 1 team, with control over every detail of the team’s development.
You can immerse yourself into the world of Formula 1 and imagine you’re on the pitwall, picking drivers and staff, defining engineering efforts and selecting pit strategies. Turn your team into the ultimate dominant force.
WHEN CAN WE PLAY?
The second instalment of the management series will be launched digitally on July 31st, across PC, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4 and Xbox One, with a physical release for all console versions to follow.
However, you can gain access to the game NOW – just click here!
With the F1 Manager 2023: Deluxe Edition, you can build your perfect Formula 1 team before your friends and witness an exclusive scenarios pack, giving fans unique challenges to overcome.
The Standard version is priced at £44.99, with the Deluxe Edition available at a retail price of £54.99.
FIVE THINGS WE ARE MOST EXCITED ABOUT
The second instalment of the management game will provide a fair amount of new features – and we’re pretty excited by them!
- Race Replay has been introduced, this brings new challenges for players to relive and rewrite critical moments from the current 2023 F1 season. In other words, if you’re bored of seeing Red Bull winning every single race, here’s your chance to change that!
- Within that, Starting Grid is just one of the two playable modes, this will allow players to take control of a team of their choice in a full race, replicating the track conditions and grid positions from its real-world counterpart.
- Are your team’s pit stops letting you down? Don’t worry! Career mode has also been developed to include a new team role of Sporting Director, which will allow you to manage your pit crew and their training schedule to achieve faster pitstop times and fewer mistakes. If they are more than two seconds – keep training!
- This has got to be one of our favourite additions – you can poach new drivers and uncover the next big talent via the F2 and F3 championships. Very true to life.
- You can now watch the dramatic action unfold across multiple onboard and trackside cameras, including the new visor cam.
What are you waiting for? Go and be the boss!