– Lewis Hamilton failed to taste the winners champagne in Bahrain for the eighth consecutive time in his career.
– The Bahrain Grand Prix has never been interrupted by sheep or precipitation.
– Adrian Sutil couldn’t drink during the race because his engineers don’t trust him with any containers which contain liquid.
– For the first time in 18 years Jacques Villeneuve failed to qualify in a Williams sponsored by ‘Racing’.
– Kevin Magnussen has yet to finish the Bahrain Grand Prix in a higher position than his father.
– There were fewer people in the crowd this year than there were at the 2011 Bahrain Grand Prix.
– Pastor Maldonado has cause every single accident in the history of Formula One.
– For the first time in his career, Jenson Button failed to finish his 250th Grand Prix.
– Marcus Ericsson’s qualifying position of 20th was the highest ever by a Swedish driver at the Bahrain Grand Prix.
– Bahrain was the first race since the 2014 Malaysian Grand Prix to award half points.