Mark Webber’s final race, Max Chilton’s rookie record and the final race for the V8 engine. Again we’ve ignored all the great stats from the season finale to bring you some awful ones courtesy of the brilliant Twitter account BadF1Stats,
Click below for ten terrible stats from Brazil.
– The Senna S is the only corner in the world named after Bruno Senna.
– Brazil marked Jenson Button’s last race for Vodafone McLaren Mercedes.
– Curiously, all of the drivers that got knocked out of Q2 were using Pirelli tyres.
– Romain Grosjean finished ahead of Kimi Raikkonen yet again despite spending more time running than driving.
– Sebastian Vettel only qualified for the race because he was driving a car.
– Nico Rosberg led a lap without actually leading a lap.
– Lewis Hamilton became the first Formula One driver in history to collide with a Williams that wasn’t driven by Pastor Maldonado.
– Mark Webber has been banned from ever racing in Formula One again after removing his helmet during the cool down lap.
– Fernando Alonso still hasn’t scored any points since the end of the V8 era.
– Max Chilton failed to complete the race distance for the 16th time this year.
– Marussia and Caterham have impressively scored the exact same number of points in every Grand Prix since Bahrain 2010.
You can follow the brilliant BadF1Stats on Twitter!