By fans, for fans…
WTF1 was founded in 2010 by motorsport enthusiast Tom Bellingham. His vision was to serve and connect with a new generation of motorsport fans who engage purely on social media. The brand is now widely respected, recognised and loved by its fans including industry influencers and Formula 1 teams, as well as former drivers Damon Hill and Pastor Maldonado.
WTF1 became a part of The Race Media in April 2020 and has since experienced massive growth online, on social, and on YouTube.
Speaking as the voice of the fan, not the sport, it takes a sideways look at the world of motorsport, creating content that plays perfectly with new younger fans.
- 12 million motorsport enthusiasts reached every month
- 3m social community across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Over 1 million subscribers on YouTube channel fronted by Matt Gallagher
- 950,000+ Instagram followers
- 87% of our users are between 18-44 years old
To contact us, email: [email protected]